'14 Ford Focus bluetooth connectivity

8-Channel Interactive Signal Processor w/ Integrated iDatalink Maestro Module
plinky
New User

Re: '14 Ford Focus bluetooth connectivity

Post by plinky » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:24 pm

Bluetooth issue resolved. Haven't had a dropout yet for 30 minutes. Thanks for the help. Let you know how I like the DSR1 when I get it tweaked.

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:47 am

Good deal- thanks for the update!
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

plinky
New User

Post by plinky » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:15 am

And...it lasted 1 day.

Things were working just fine, system was actually starting to sound way better than the LCQ-1 I had installed previously. I had tweaked the eqs a bit to take some sizzle out of the tweeters, went to pull the settings from the DSR1 & save the preset when it locked up about 2/3 through & I lost sound from the system. Ended up having to shut the car off & disconnect the DSR1 for about 5 minutes to restore audio, but I was still having issues trying to pull settings from the DSR1 afterwards. Ended up initiating a refund with Amazon for this thing since I only have a few more days left to get a refund. I figure owning it for almost a month & only getting to use it for 3 days are bad odds.

I had high hopes for this interface, but the reliability issues are something I can't deal with. I decided to go with a Kenwood head unit along with one of your RR interfaces. I hope they are a bit more robust than this unit.

Return to “Maestro DSR1”