Lost Cables. How do I order replacementsM

Steering Wheel & Radio Replacement Combo
Milton
New User

Lost Cables. How do I order replacementsM

Post by Milton » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:16 pm

I traded in my 2013 F150 and got a 2018 F250. I removed my old stuff before I did, but I managed to lose the 4-pin to 3.5mm remote wire (the one without the loose wire), and the 4-pin to 4-pin data cable that goes from the RR module to the head unit. I need to order replacements or make my own.

Option 1. I have an unused cable from the cable from the 2013-2014 F150 dash kit. It is the 4 pin cable with red ends for the gen 1 climate control connection. That connector fits at both ends but does not work correctly. I assume that I need to change the order of the pins at one end. If I could get a pin-out of the missing data cable I could use this red cable.
I would still need to do something about the remote cable. If I can get a pin-out of that cable I can cut the end off and put a new 3.5mm jack on it.

Option 2. Order replacement cables....I emailed the general e-mail address a week ago but have not heard anything back from iDatalink.

Anyone with a cable sitting around that could send me the pin-out information? The new dash kit works in the F250 but the backup camera, vehicle diagnostics, and the steering wheel controls are not working yet. I need these last 2 cables.

Zack Flynn
ADS Team

Re: Lost Cables. How do I order replacementsM

Post by Zack Flynn » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Please send your request to maestrosupport@adsdata.ca . You will be sent a paypal invoice, at which time you will need to provide your shipping address. At that point we will get your cables out to you ASAP
Zack Flynn
Automotive Data Solutions
Technical Support & MECP Master Installation Technician
Zachary.flynn@adsdata.ca

Milton
New User

Post by Milton » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Email sent. Thanks for the quick reply.

billr
ADS Team

Post by billr » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:16 pm

Hi there, the cables will be in the mail out to you tomorrow.
William (Bill) Repicky
Automotive Data Solutions Technical Support
MECP Master Certified
ASE A6 Certified
866-427-2999

Return to “Maestro RR”