RR updates?? intermittent operation

Group using the FO1 and FO2 firmware for Ford SYNC retention * see specific firmware for full feature list.
stevee
New User

RR updates?? intermittent operation

Post by stevee » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:20 pm

I have the rr and the f150 kit installed in my 2014 f150. I have a couple of questions.
1. Is there any firmware updates since ver. 02.06 if so how to download and install.
2. I have the kenwood dnx893s installed and I cannot update the radio from the pass through connections why?
3. It seems lately the phone functions are not working proper, like I cannot hangup the phone from the steering wheel. I cannot sync a second phone.

Thanks
Steve

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: RR updates?? intermittent operation

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:17 am

1. If you're not having any maestro related issues, I don't recommend updating. The issues you mention sound more radio-related.
2. You must update the radio through the Kenwood USB cables, since the file needs to go directly into the kenwood. If you are having problems updating your radio, contact Kenwood for further assistance.
3. If you're pairing to the Kenwood, that is an issue unrelated to the RR. Try going into the bluetooth setup, turning bluetooth OFF. Turn the radio off and back on, then turn the bluetooth back ON. It might pair after that.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

stevee
New User

Re: RR updates?? intermittent operation

Post by stevee » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:32 pm

THANKS FOR THE INFO. I AM USING SYNC FOR THE PHONE NOT THE KENWOOD.

Return to “Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda”