VW phone bluetooth module

Group using the VW1 firmware for Media Device Interface (MDI), Multi-Funtion Display (MFD), bluetooth, amplifier turn on, amplifier digital fader, amplifier gain adjustment, steering wheel control, custom gauges, vehicle info, park assist, Navigation arrows on MFD, climate status screen...
paritoshkafle
New User

VW phone bluetooth module

Post by paritoshkafle » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:20 pm

Everytime, I press the voice actovation button on the steering wheel, an asterix is displayed on the pioneer head unit and no sound comes from the speaker. I did a bit of troubleshooting and figured out that it could have been that the audio guy, did not connect my 3.5mm audio cable. Also the obd wires are connected to the obd port and i initially gauges were displayed however they're not displaying anymore. I bought all the necessary harnesses vw1 along with idatalink maestro rr and also have flashed the latest firmware. I did not have a pleasant experience with the audio guy and I'm thinking about taking my car to another audio shop however I don't have the 3 pin 3.5mm jack. Is there anywhere I vould buy it. I will try resetting the meastro unit today, to see of that helps. Anyways it would be great if I could buy the 3 pin 3.5mm jack. Thanks

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: VW phone bluetooth module

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:02 am

The audio cable should have come in the black maestro RR box. Do you have the extra parts that were left over from the install? If not, the replacement cables are $15 shipped within the US.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

paritoshkafle
New User

Post by paritoshkafle » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:33 am

They did not give me the remaining parts and wire. I will putchase the 3.5mm audio jack. I wanted to buy it online but could not find anything that was up for sale. Please kidly let me know, how i can submit the payment and get the cable. Also i would like to purchase the sat1 to fakra connector for the factory sirius antenna. Thanks.

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Post by Dara DeGrand » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 am

I have sent you an invoice via PayPal for the audio cable. As I am tech support, I don't sell regular new products; I just do replacement parts.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

Return to “Volkswagen”