Vehicle monitoring features/Pioneer 8300

Group using the CH1, CH2 and CH3 firmwares for uConnect, steering wheel controls, OEM amplifier retention. compatible with select Mitsubishi and Volkswagen vehicles * see specific firmware for full feature list.
mpd2434
New User

Vehicle monitoring features/Pioneer 8300

Post by mpd2434 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:14 am

I don't know where to post this. I have a Pioneer Avic 8300 with the Idatalink Maestro installed in my 2014 Jeep Wrangler. I have the on screen vehicle monitoring which is suppose to show tire pressure readings, battery, open doors, and all gauges. Mine will only show the open doors, battery, and tire pressure readings. I know different vehicles allow different options. These are the options that aren't grayed out on my screen and the ones that I can adjust in the Maestro settings screen. My question is why doesn't my Wrangler show the working gauge feature?

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: Vehicle monitoring features/Pioneer 8300

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:34 am

To answer that, I would need to check the flash. I tried to pull it using your email, and it doesn't seem to be the one you used when you flashed your maestro. If you can either call us at the support line in my signature, or post up your RR serial number, we can check your programming and see why it might not be working.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

Return to “Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep”