Group using the TO1 and TO2 firmware * see specific firmware for full feature list.
- New User
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:20 am
I've got a JVC-KW-M730BT head unit (I previously installed a Pioneer 1330NEX). I've also got the Maestro RR unit. Everything is connected and working well. The only thing I can't figure out at the moment is if there is a way to control the output of the factory subwoofer? I can control gain on the AMP and hear overall volume raise/lower, but when I go into my equalizer settings, which is the only place I can find controls for the sub) and take the level from 4 to 10, there is no noticeable (or actual) difference in the output from the subwoofer. I seem to recall clicking around in the vast array of options before and getting some control of the sub, but I've looked a couple times since and can't seem to find it anywhere.
Any advice? Is it possible? Thanks!
(side notes for other Sienna upgraders):
- I switched to the JVC from the Pioneer because I gained a USB port, dual zone AV output, larger screen, and it was cheaper!
- I had to hard wire the reverse signal from the factory reverse wire (luckily I have an OEM backup cam and the wire was already in the dash)
- I opted to bypass the parking brake wiring, but it was on the same plug as the reverse signal
- I wasn't able to retain the factory AUX input through the T-01 harness, so will have to hardwire that to the JVC
- OBDII on the 2006 doesn't work through the Maestro unfortunately
- ADS Team
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:18 pm
There is no control over the factory subwoofer with the TO1 firmware. As for the other features not working, this was a contributing factor to why the vehicle was recently removed from the list of support vehicles.
Technical Support Specialist- Maestro