Replacement MaestroRR Harnesses

Steering Wheel & Radio Replacement Combo
drewwebber23
New User

Replacement MaestroRR Harnesses

Post by drewwebber23 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:56 am

Hi All,

I have been digging around in different places for this information for a couple of days now. Is there anywhere that I can buy true replacement harnesses for my MaestroRR module. I made some connections too short before understanding what all was involved in my install and where everything needed to be. I know that the harnesses start out with plenty of strand length, and that this is my fault, I have no issue recognizing that. This was my first install and I'm learning through failure.

Honestly though, now that I have a solid understanding of everything and what all is needed, I was hoping to put together a new harness that is clean and solid. Unfortunately, the only method that I've seen to get the harnesses that I need again is to buy an entire new MaestroRR module, which is wasting the probably $90 to $100 worth of the cost of everything. Yes, I also understand I could probably just buy some extra wire and either remake these harnesses, or just add length to my runs, but I'm pretty highly OCD and would like to have as little splices as possible and have all matching and original wiring.

Please let me know if there is a place, or if this is a possibility in some other manner. I don't need all of them, just the two involved in my installation (main power harness (3-wire) and main harness (the one with the most pins, I didn't count them out)).

Thanks

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: Replacement MaestroRR Harnesses

Post by Dara DeGrand » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:36 am

What vehicle are you working on?

If we can get more specific about what parts you need, I can probably source them for you. There would be a cost for parts and shipping (probably less than $20 total).
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

drewwebber23
New User

Post by drewwebber23 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:31 am

Hi Dara,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly as always. I am working on a 2014 Nissan Frontier - Base (No Bluetooth or Nav). The only two harnesses from the MaestroRR that I would need are the 3-pin power one (red, yellow, black) and the large pin-out (I think it's an 18-pin). This is the one that connects to my car's CAN Bus, as well as the grey/red to the accessory, and then 3 more wires tied into one of the connectors behind the dash.

If you are able to get me just those parts, then I am definitely very willing to pay for parts/labor and shipping as I know this is a bit of a niche situation. Please let me know.

Thanks

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Post by Dara DeGrand » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:19 am

This is no problem at all- I will send a paypal invoice to your email. Once it's paid, I'll get the harnesses shipped out.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

drewwebber23
New User

Post by drewwebber23 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:28 am

Hi Dara,

Thank you so much for your quick responses and how easy this process was. Reading over this forum for the past couple of days, you guys provide some fantastic support.

Thanks

Return to “Maestro RR”