AR-FOR02 Version

Group using the aFO2 firmware for vehicle equipped with Sony audio * see specific firmware for full feature list.
voyagerx
New User

AR-FOR02 Version

Post by voyagerx » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 am

The iDatalink Maestro website does not let a user pick any Cars / Models for the AR product. This makes it so you can't see install guides, firmware updates, tech notes, etc.

I have flash updated my AR module two times (recently to 1.3) via the Weblink updater, but don't know what changes or fixes are included with each flash. When I click on Firmware from the site, it does show the latest date of the firmware update, but clicking More Info just take you back to the vehicle selection where you can't pick anything.

Looking for any information on what's included in the updates and when the website may let you pick your vehicle.

Also, unrelated, but two issues I have with the AR / XR600-6DSP in my 2016 F150.

1. The chime volume is so low even at the highest volume I can barely hear it (I followed directions for turning it up).
2. Although the Treble control does raise the volume/gain of the tweeters, the Bass control does not change the volume/gain of the Sub.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: AR-FOR02 Version

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Our website is being re-worked so it can show that info. It will be awhile before that happens, though. In the meantime, you can see AR coverage by selecting the specific harness in the accessories section of our website.
http://maestro.idatalink.com/accessorie ... uct_id/582 - CH2
http://maestro.idatalink.com/accessorie ... uct_id/580 - FO2

1. In the most recent update, the engineer turned the chime volume down, as there were complaints that it was too loud. I'll have to ask him to update the firmware to split the difference.

2. I will have to have him bench test it to see if the setting works, or if it may be broken.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

voyagerx
New User

Post by voyagerx » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 pm

Thanks, this is helpful. In regards to chime, I removed the center channel when doing the upgrade and just have rear full range, front mid range, and front tweeters if that has any impact.

Thanks again!

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:24 pm

The engineer has posted an update to the firmware, v 1.4. It adjusts the default chime volume so you should have more of a range to work with. Give that a shot and let me know if everything is good.

If the subwoofer adjustment still isn't working, can you take a screenshot of the main page of the mobile tuning app? The engineer just wants to see how you have everything configured for troubleshooting.

Thanks!
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

voyagerx
New User

Post by voyagerx » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:48 am

Looks like that worked well, thanks! I've got it one or two volume clicks down from the highest and it sounds about right.

The Subwoofer control has also started working. Thanks for the help!

Return to “Ford”