2010 Ford F-Series SuperDuty

Group using the FO1 and FO2 firmware for Ford SYNC retention * see specific firmware for full feature list.
davinnbrit09
New User

2010 Ford F-Series SuperDuty

Post by davinnbrit09 »

I have had a Maestro Rr installed in a 2010 Ford F-Series SuperDuty with a Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX for about 2-3 years now, I see there is a new firmware version available for the Rr. I checked and I am currently running firmware version 3.00, would it be recommended to update? Is there any benefits?

Also, some of the gauges are disabled. Such as DTE, is this because it is a diesel?

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: 2010 Ford F-Series SuperDuty

Post by Dara DeGrand »

Short answer: If you're not having problems, there is no need to re-flash. Often times, the updates are simply to add new radio models or fix a small issue in a car that's on the same platform. We haven't added new features to FO1 in quite some time, so there wouldn't be a need for you to re-flash.

Fuel economy type information is calculated with a few different parameters; if we're missing one or more of the things we need to calculate DTE, it won't be an option because the information wouldn't be accurate.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

Return to “Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda”