Sirius FM Sudden Issue

Steering Wheel & Radio Replacement Combo
lmeilleur
New User

Sirius FM Sudden Issue

Post by lmeilleur »

I have a 2017 Ford F150 in which I put an after market system, a Pioneer Flagship AVIC-6400 NEX, a I Data Link RR Maestro kit with a Sirius FM tuner. All was working well for 3-4 months then the SIRIUS XM suddenly disappears from the Pioneer drop-down list. The icon is still there when you go to Audio but it is no longer highlighted it is dim. The installer flashed the unit, it worked for a few days and happened again. So he put in a new Sirius tuner, worked for 3 days and then exact same thing. Icon is still there but dim, not active, and not in quick access drop-down list of Pioneer system. Anyone have any ideas or seen this before? Thanks Len from Canada

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: Sirius FM Sudden Issue

Post by Dara DeGrand »

Because the tuner plugs directly into the radio, this is unrelated to the maestro. I recommend reaching out to Pioneer for support.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

lmeilleur
New User

Post by lmeilleur »

Thanks Dara. They have sent the new unit back to Pioneer as they believe it is a port issue on the head! Question, how does one unpair Ford Sync. I want to use the Pioneer bluetooth system from my Android phone but the unit previously had been tested with Ford Sync (which is useless as you can't see anything on the screen). Thanks

lmeilleur
New User

Post by lmeilleur »

Should have mentioned the installer has put a temporary unit in my truck until the Pioneer "FLAGSHIP" system is repaired or replaced. Thanks

Return to “Maestro RR/RR2”