2014 Dodge Avenger SE with UConnect 730n RER

Steering Wheel & Radio Replacement Combo
charlysunday
New User

2014 Dodge Avenger SE with UConnect 730n RER

Post by charlysunday »

I have installed an aftermarket rear camera already(not working yet) and 2 headrest monitors for DVD(not working yet). The idea is to keep my factory head unit which provides me with Navigation/DVD/Phone and Bluetooth, I have installed a premium sound system already using a Line Out converter and works perfectly. In order for me to connect I understand I do not need an Interface since these are used for aftermarket head units, so I am looking for the exact harnesses I need in order to send Video from my OEM head unit to the rear entertainment system and to receive signal from the rear camera(AV INPUT and OUTPUT) I have purchased the Part # HRN-AV-CH1 and the adaptor is a male connector(head unit is a male connector too) so this one does not fit directly to the back of the head unit. What other harness do I need ? or Which ones? Thank you

billr
ADS Team

Re: 2014 Dodge Avenger SE with UConnect 730n RER

Post by billr »

Unfortunately we do not have a harness or interface that connects to the OEM radio to provide video out. You may want to check out companies like NavTV that specialize in OEM headunit integration products.

Return to “Maestro RR/RR2”