2014 ridgeline honda with nav

Group using the HO1 and HO2 firmware * see specific firmware for full feature list.
Moeligerent
New User

2014 ridgeline honda with nav

Post by Moeligerent »

So I wandered in here because Crutchfield had my truck as listed as non compatible with the Maestro RR, but after seeing the post before me and punching in my info on the THIS site it said I should be good to go.

So, my question.. Is there a huge difference between the 2014 Honda ridgeline with Nav as opposed to the one without it?
I'm going to install the new Pioneer AVH-W4500NEX

The main reason I'm buying this unit is to update my stock stereo, but keep the stock subwoofers and amp for now. I also found another post that says I should also be able to keep my stock camera and mic as well, but I'll have to splice some extra wires to do it...

any help or advice would be appreciated, thanks

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: 2014 ridgeline honda with nav

Post by Dara DeGrand »

The difference between the two trims is enough for us to need to split them on our site. All the same, the RR will retain steering wheel controls and add the gauges feature in this solution. Any features past that (amplifier and camera retention) would need to be done by manually wiring them, or by using a third party interface.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

Return to “Honda”