2010 Sequoia JBL with pioneer AVH 2440NEX,TO1,RR..Rear cam stuck on

Group using the TO1 and TO2 firmware * see specific firmware for full feature list.
lospice1
New User

2010 Sequoia JBL with pioneer AVH 2440NEX,TO1,RR..Rear cam stuck on

Post by lospice1 »

2010 toy sequoia w jbl. I have the rr and to1 harness. But now the screen on my pioneer avh 2440nex shows the rear view camera and I cannot get to the menu screen. It plays the radio that I can control with steering wheel but will not change modes nor answer bt phone calls despite my phone being connected to the pioneer.

Please advise on what to do!!! I purchased all of the components thru Crutchfield on 1/31/19, but did not install until 2/11/19. The problem with the audio loss started 3 months ago. Like the others, I would have to turn the car off to get the audio back. The locked backup screen just started today. I picked it up from my service shop and noticed that the reverse screen did not start when I put in reverse but could manually be seen. I went inside then started the car and the screen was locked to the rearview camera. I reflashed it 2 times and still have the same issue of being locked to rear camera and unable to change modes. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks,
Will

Chris LaRoche

Re: 2010 Sequoia JBL with pioneer AVH 2440NEX,TO1,RR..Rear cam stuck on

Post by Chris LaRoche »

Hi Will,

Can you get the dash apart and see what all we have connected to the purple/white wire from your Pioneer? If you can get access to the radio, feel free to give us a call and we can work through what's going on there.

Thanks!
Chris LaRoche
Automotive Data Solutions
Technical Support - Maestro
MECP Master Installer

Return to “Toyota”