What wires to splice 2019 RAM

Factory amplifier replacement interface
Cstylez
New User

What wires to splice 2019 RAM

Post by Cstylez »

I have a 2019 ram 1500 with 12inch screen and alpine system. Im installing a kenwood xr600-6dsp and AR with kenwood extension. I'm wondering which wires to splice the black/white 2 wire connector too. Ive read the manual about white to blue and black to black but the pin numbers don't seem to match on my extender. When i flashed my AR it says kenwood dsp and everything looks good but the only manual that comes up are the audison install manuals. I got the proper install sheets from this site but again the pin numbers dont seem to match. Thanks

Chris LaRoche

Re: What wires to splice 2019 RAM

Post by Chris LaRoche »

This is probably going to be easier for us to walk through via phone. Any chance you might be able to call in?
Chris LaRoche
Automotive Data Solutions
Technical Support - Maestro
MECP Master Installer

Cstylez
New User

Post by Cstylez »

I was just hoping for some clarification, are we splicing white to blue and black to black? As it says in the manual.. it would be nice to have the info out here for everyone to read who runs into this problem. Im building my amp rack now outside of my truck and wont be able to test it until it warms up. Just want it done right the first time.

Chris LaRoche

Post by Chris LaRoche »

This is something you will want to call in for help with. The Kenwood harnesses vary and I don't want to put incorrect information out there that may work for you but not the next person reading this. Calling in will ensure we do get this done right the first time.
Chris LaRoche
Automotive Data Solutions
Technical Support - Maestro
MECP Master Installer

Cstylez
New User

Post by Cstylez »

Ok, do you have a number to call? I can call tomorrow.

billr
ADS Team

Post by billr »

call 866-427-2999, it will get you into tech support
William (Bill) Repicky
Automotive Data Solutions Technical Support
MECP Master Certified
ASE A6 Certified
866-427-2999

Return to “Maestro aR”