Connection with amp

Group using the CH1, CH2 and CH3 firmwares for uConnect, steering wheel controls, OEM amplifier retention. compatible with select Mitsubishi and Volkswagen vehicles * see specific firmware for full feature list.
llopezv
New User

Connection with amp

Post by llopezv »

on a Jeep Grand Cherokee limited 2006 I´m replacing the factory radio to a Pioneer AVH 2400NEX. I have the factory amp, should I connect from the wiring diagram step 2 cables with cables on step 1? The black ground to White speaker?
Or where are the cables on step 2

billr
ADS Team

Re: Connection with amp

Post by billr »

following the wiring in step 1, then in step 2 make sure you plug the black connector into the white one and the white connector in the black one like it says in "connections with amp".

llopezv
New User

Post by llopezv »

Thank you bill for your fast reply. I finish with step 1, The problem I can´t locate the cables in step 2.

billr
ADS Team

Post by billr »

if you look at the CH2 wiring harness, find the speaker wires (Whites, Grays, Purples, and Greens). if you follow the speaker wires, the rear speaker wires should go to a Black 4 pin connector and the front speaker wires should go to a White 4 pin connector. these are what we are describing in the CH2 instructions.

llopezv
New User

Post by llopezv »

Thank you Bill for your fast reply, I finish installing the radio and Works perfect.
Regards,

Return to “Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep”