‘13 F-150 Bluetooth call ending trouble

Group using the FO1 and FO2 firmware for Ford SYNC retention * see specific firmware for full feature list.
ringe04
New User

‘13 F-150 Bluetooth call ending trouble

Post by ringe04 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 am

I recently installed a Pioneer DMH-1500NEX radio and programmed the RR module to turn sync off. Bluetooth calls work but when i end call the screen does not revert back to radio. It stays on the call screen. I have to power off and on the radio to get back to radio. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Also, is there a way to eliminate the opening screen about using touch screen in safe manner each time the vehicle turns on?

Zack Flynn
ADS Team

Re: ‘13 F-150 Bluetooth call ending trouble

Post by Zack Flynn » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:24 pm

Make sure the firmware on the radio itself is up to date. There have been many put out by pioneer to address a variety of issues, and that may have been one of them. Also, if updating the radio doesn't fix it, make sure there is nothing plugged into the W/R (wired remote) port on the back of the pioneer. We do all our communication for setting wheel controls with our 4 pin data cable, so having anything in the analog wired remote port car cause the radio to do weird things.
Zack Flynn
Automotive Data Solutions
Technical Support & MECP Master Installation Technician
Zachary.flynn@adsdata.ca

Zack Flynn
ADS Team

Re: ‘13 F-150 Bluetooth call ending trouble

Post by Zack Flynn » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:24 pm

Make sure the firmware on the radio itself is up to date. There have been many put out by pioneer to address a variety of issues, and that may have been one of them. Also, if updating the radio doesn't fix it, make sure there is nothing plugged into the W/R (wired remote) port on the back of the pioneer. We do all our communication for setting wheel controls with our 4 pin data cable, so having anything in the analog wired remote port car cause the radio to do weird things.
Zack Flynn
Automotive Data Solutions
Technical Support & MECP Master Installation Technician
Zachary.flynn@adsdata.ca

Return to “Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda”