2013 Jeep Patriot no front speakers

Group using the CH1, CH2 and CH3 firmwares for uConnect, steering wheel controls, OEM amplifier retention. compatible with select Mitsubishi and Volkswagen vehicles * see specific firmware for full feature list.
CastleTek
New User

2013 Jeep Patriot no front speakers

Post by CastleTek » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:32 pm

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I haven’t been able to find it. I just replaced my RHB with a pioneer AVH-2400NEX. The front speakers worked the first time, but once I turned off the ignition and back on, the front speakers do not work. I can get them to work again if I disconnect the main harness for 1-2 minutes and then reconnect and turn on ignition, but they only work that one session until ignition is turned off again. The other issue is no am/fm signal. Is there another harness I need for the factory antenna?
Any help is appreciated.

CastleTek
New User

Re: 2013 Jeep Patriot no front speakers

Post by CastleTek » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:58 am

Ok, I think I have it figured out. I had set the radio to networked speaker mode, I reset the radio and chose standard mode and all the speakers are working properly. As far as the AM/FM reception, I believe I need a fakra to barrel antenna adapter. My RHB only had white and green fakra connectors and I assumed that one was GPS antenna and one was satellite radio. Since the green one was satellite, I assumed the other was GPS. After further research, I believe the satellite radio and GPS are the same antenna in the Jeep Patriot. I have ordered the fakra antenna adapter and will post after installing.
Thanks.

Zack Flynn
ADS Team

Post by Zack Flynn » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:12 pm

Glad you got that figured out. A lot of people set their pioneer that way and it messes with their audio settings/fader.
Zack Flynn
Automotive Data Solutions
Technical Support & MECP Master Installation Technician
Zachary.flynn@adsdata.ca

CastleTek
New User

Post by CastleTek » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 pm

Installed the antenna adapter and of course everything working properly now. Thanks.

Return to “Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep”