Confirm everything is available please

Steering Wheel & Radio Replacement Combo
sizelove
New User

Confirm everything is available please

Post by sizelove » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:15 pm

I just installed a Pioneer AVH-2550NEX and MaestroRR using firmware SI-NIS01-DS into a 2019 Nissan NV3500.

Everything seems to be working fine, steering controls, etc. However I was disappointed to see that I get "gauges" but the other three options (vehicle info, climate, sensors) are all greyed out. Is this an issue with Pioneer not offering the options or can it be something I have done with the firmware on the maestro or the wiring? The vehicle by default displays things like TPMS, etc, and I would really like to get these on the radio - please advise if there is a chance here.
Thanks

billr
ADS Team

Re: Confirm everything is available please

Post by billr » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:19 pm

With Nissan we do not currently support all the other functions (climate, vehicle info, TPMS, etc...). we have hopes that sometime in the future we will support Nissan fully.
William (Bill) Repicky
Automotive Data Solutions Technical Support
MECP Master Certified
ASE A6 Certified
866-427-2999

sizelove
New User

Post by sizelove » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:44 pm

Is there anything I can offer or assist with to help move this one along faster? I get Nissan isn't a priority it seems as none of the forums even mention it. But, I own one, own the product and would like to see it work with more functions if possible. Thanks.

billr
ADS Team

Post by billr » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:33 pm

we are moving in that direction to make Nissan more full featured. It takes time and a good amount of research but we are moving in that direction. no idea how long it will be.
William (Bill) Repicky
Automotive Data Solutions Technical Support
MECP Master Certified
ASE A6 Certified
866-427-2999

Return to “Maestro RR/RR2”