Alpine ILX-107 2010 Honda CR-V w/o Nav

Analog Steering Wheel Interface
Chiquitanita
New User

Alpine ILX-107 2010 Honda CR-V w/o Nav

Post by Chiquitanita » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:03 pm

Awaiting an antenna adapter that was overlooked by Best Buy but have the head unit otherwise connected and Maestro flashed. iPhone XS paired. I have 2 problems:

Problem 1:
Mode button on steering wheel will only cycle between Aux and whatever radio selection was last made manually; i.e., it will not cycle through all modes (AM, FM1, FM2, Aux, CarPlay—if the latter is even an option). Maybe the next item is related...

Problem 2:
The only settings accessible on the head unit are audio; others are greyed out. I did find mention in the forum that this might be related to the park brake connection, which currently is only grounded and not connected to the car brake. I thought I’d seen in a video that you could access all the ILX settings initially without needing this connection. Maybe I misunderstood.

Also read in the forum that someone with a 2006 Civic discovered an error in the Maestro instructions re PIN numbers vs wire colors... Followed the numbers but that did mean that pink was *not* connected to pink. Maybe that’s also related?

Many thanks.

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: Alpine ILX-107 2010 Honda CR-V w/o Nav

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:40 am

1: The mode button is programmed to do source. FM1/FM2 are bands, not sources. It should, if working correctly, scroll you through FM, CD, USB, etc.

2: The SW doesn't have anything to do with locking you out of those menus. It sounds like a parking brake thing, like you said. Make sure you put the brake ON-OFF-ON (and leave it on). If it's connected, it should let you into the menus at that point.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

Return to “Maestro SW”