wires in ch1 package and rr

Group using the CH1, CH2 and CH3 firmwares for uConnect, steering wheel controls, OEM amplifier retention. compatible with select Mitsubishi and Volkswagen vehicles * see specific firmware for full feature list.
yycwrangler
New User

wires in ch1 package and rr

Post by yycwrangler » Fri May 17, 2019 4:03 pm

so with the RR I and ch1 I seem to have a substantial amount of wire bundles. There is obviously the master wire bundle which I have connected to my new stereo harness. then there is a bundle with 18 wires connected to a mid size plug and nothing at the other end.

next is a really small bundle two wires back and white. small plug at on end and mid size plug at other. about 5" in length.

next a bundle with a red yellow and black wires. Plug at one end nothing at other end

next a bundle that is completely encased on black sleeve. wires include small gauge red/white/blue/red small plugs at either end.

lastly two bundles that have headphone type jacks at one end and small plug at other.. one also has a blue with green strip.

going in 2014 Jeep Wrangler jk - pioneer act c2500nex

help. please..cheers Al

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: wires in ch1 package and rr

Post by Dara DeGrand » Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Follow the install guide- the only things you'll need are the CH1, the data cable, and the audio cable. Everything else is extra.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

yycwrangler
New User

Post by yycwrangler » Fri May 17, 2019 7:26 pm

That's great to know..Thank you for the info. When you say the data cable, I'm assuming that is the big cable that I connect to the stereo harness.

And the audio cable would be the one with the RCA jacket and blue wire

I guess also for my back up camera I would need the brown plug on the other harness

Cheers
Al

Zack Flynn
ADS Team

Post by Zack Flynn » Fri May 17, 2019 8:02 pm

The data cable is the one that came with the RR that has a small black 4 pin connector on both ends. The audio cable is the one that came with the RR that has a small 3 pin black connector on one end and a headphone type/3.5mm jack on the other
Zack Flynn
Automotive Data Solutions
Technical Support & MECP Master Installation Technician
Zachary.flynn@adsdata.ca

Return to “Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep”