2012 Ford F-150 Maestro RR steering wheel controls not working.

Group using the FO1 and FO2 firmware for Ford SYNC retention * see specific firmware for full feature list.
Swimmer.chris
New User

2012 Ford F-150 Maestro RR steering wheel controls not working.

Post by Swimmer.chris » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi I have a Ford F-150 2012 with ford sync. I am trying to install a 2330nex using the f01 harness. I have installed it and flashed the maestro multiple times and only a few controls work. The radio works beautifully no issues there. I wanted to eliminate sync so on my flash I took sync Bluetooth and sync media off. I have green lights on the maestro and they flash when I push button on the steering column. The only buttons that do work are the long press buttons for the gauge and vehicle info screens on the radio. When I installed the radio the first time testing it everything worked but the buttons I turned off the car turned it back on them the buttons worked for a while then I I heard a series of beeps and the buttons stopped working. I’ve reset module, I’ve reflashed nurmeous times, I’ve pulled the fuse on sync to see if it was interfering didn’t work. I tried turning sync on in the maestro flashing and that didn’t work. I’m not sure what else to try. Could someone please help me with this ? Your tech support isn’t open til tomorrow I would like to get this fixed and my dash put back together.

Thanks!

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Re: 2012 Ford F-150 Maestro RR steering wheel controls not working.

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:57 am

If you have something plugged into the W/R port of the radio, remove it. This would cause the steering wheel controls to work intermittently.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

Return to “Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda”