2011 Chevy traverse Bose and rear entertainment

Group using the GM3 and GM5 firmware for Onstar bluetooth, sat radio, Door chime, turn signal retention and steering wheel control, custom gauges, vehicle info, park assist... * see specific firmware for full feature list.
brejzek
New User

2011 Chevy traverse Bose and rear entertainment

Post by brejzek » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:07 pm

I saw someone else complain about the same thing but with a Tahoe? I’m curious then is this just a pioneer radio thing? Because I’d be curious to switch and try a kenwood out if that’s the case. I was hoping firmware and try flashing a different version.

billr
ADS Team

Re: 2011 Chevy traverse Bose and rear entertainment

Post by billr » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:35 am

what's the question? We support RSE as long as you use the AVGM5 harness. If you are talking about the rear seat controls then yes, Kenwood is the brand that will be able to use with the rear seat controls.
William (Bill) Repicky
Automotive Data Solutions Technical Support
MECP Master Certified
ASE A6 Certified
866-427-2999

brejzek
New User

Post by brejzek » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:06 pm

My rear entertainment system plays whatever is up front regardless If I have a movie playing. the rear entertainment controls are basically acting as an additional radio source.
Refering to viewtopic.php?f=348&t=18574

Zack Flynn
ADS Team

Post by Zack Flynn » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:09 pm

The screen in the rear of the vehicle will play whatever the radio is putting out to it, both for audio and video. The AVGM5 is just an RCA input going to the screen and the rear headphones. If the radio does not continue playing the movie on the video out if the source is changed, then it will not play on the screen.
Zack Flynn
Automotive Data Solutions
Technical Support & MECP Master Installation Technician
Zachary.flynn@adsdata.ca

Return to “Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Pontiac, Saturn, Hummer”