2006 Jeep Commander only rear Door speakers working...

Group using the CH1, CH2 and CH3 firmwares for uConnect, steering wheel controls, OEM amplifier retention. compatible with select Mitsubishi and Volkswagen vehicles * see specific firmware for full feature list.
wparkinson4
New User

2006 Jeep Commander only rear Door speakers working...

Post by wparkinson4 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:14 pm

... I installed a Pioneer AVH-2300NEX head unit using a CH2 harness and an Rr Maestro Interface. It seems I only have rear door speakers at this time. I can change the balance left and right but don't have the ability to get any sound to the front.

This is a Limited that originally had the Boston Acoustics sound system. The original head unit was bad so I don't know if they were all working to begin with. I can't imaging why they wouldn't have been..

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks
Wynn

Zack Flynn
ADS Team

Re: 2006 Jeep Commander only rear Door speakers working...

Post by Zack Flynn » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:44 pm

When the radio first powered on did you have the option to select network mode or standard mode for the speakers on your Pioneer? If so it needs to be in standard mode, not network.
Zack Flynn
Automotive Data Solutions
Technical Support & MECP Master Installation Technician
Zachary.flynn@adsdata.ca

wparkinson4
New User

Post by wparkinson4 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:43 am

How would I go about changing it to Standard... I cannot find a setting.

WP

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:14 am

Reset the radio; it is found in the radio's initial setup. If that doesn't do it, I recommend calling Pioneer and asking them if they have another way to get to that setting.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

wparkinson4
New User

Post by wparkinson4 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Hello again,

I have another post pending but it was more out of frustration than anything. Ok so I reset the radio and did a standard set up... all speakers are working fine now.... but.... now I can't get any bluetooth audio. Uconnect is gone.. I don't get any audio from it either. I don't care about Uconnect and would rip it out if it would help! I am not sure what to do. I just want to be able to use hands free.... I have tired to remove the bluetooth connection but it just keeps showing back up...!!! That isn't ya'lls fault but aggravating non the less...

Any help would be greatly appreciated....
Wynn

Dara DeGrand
ADS Team

Post by Dara DeGrand » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:16 am

I would try deleting the pairing from your phone. If it tries to force itself to connect again, the only other way i could see to get rid of it is to find the fuse that powers the uConnect button on the mirror and pull it so the module no longer has power.
Dara DeGrand
Maestro Technical Support Manager
Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
8400 Bougainville, QC
T 514.807.2888
TF 866.427.2999

Return to “Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep”