Help,

Group using the aCH2 and aCH3 firmwares for vehicle with premium audio * see specific firmware for full feature list.
2012SRT8
New User

Help,

Post by 2012SRT8 »

I just installed a Maestro AR and Kenwood amp in my 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 w/ hk. The amp and AR module powers up for a few seconds then shuts down before i can program speakers and setup with the kenwood app by bluetooth!! Any suggestions on where to start next?

Zack Flynn
ADS Team

Re: Help,

Post by Zack Flynn »

What is the light on the AR doing?
Zack Flynn
ILF Consulting LLC
MECP Master Installation Technician and SME

2012SRT8
New User

Post by 2012SRT8 »

The green light comes on and the amp powers up then shuts down!

Zack Flynn
ADS Team

Post by Zack Flynn »

You don't have the AR flashed for your specific vehicle. You have it flashed for universal application. It needs to be used with the ACH3 harness and flashed with the vehicle specific firmware on the website and not the universal firmware that it is currently flashed with. If you are already using the vehicle specific ACH3 harness, simply reflash the AR unit. If you are using it in a standalone state, after the factory amplifier as an add on type application then you will need to use an analog turn on of some sort from the vehicle to tell the AR to turn the amplifier on.
Zack Flynn
ILF Consulting LLC

2012SRT8
New User

Post by 2012SRT8 »

Many thanks. It worked, now on to tuning. Quick note tho, i had to use 2012 Charger instead of 2012 300 thats why i was having problems. I guess you didnt know that Chrysler 300 came with harman kardon systems

Zack Flynn
ADS Team

Re: Help w/ AR in 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 w/ HK

Post by Zack Flynn »

The firmware is the same on both audio trims. The only reason we even bother breaking them down is because the harnesses are different. Glad you got it working.
Zack Flynn
ILF Consulting LLC

Return to “Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep”