user request

DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS SECTION CONTENT, ACCESS CAN ONLY BE GRANTED TO VERIFIED 12VOLT INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS.

Once you have complete your signature in your user profile, post an access request here. All request are manually validated.
Forum rules
HOW TO JOIN THE SUPPORT GROUP AND GAIN ACCESS TO THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT FORUM:

FIRST: YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE OF THE FORUM (CREATE A USER NAME AND PASSWORD)

SECOND: ONCE REGISTERED YOU WILL NEED TO ADD A COMPLETE SIGNATURE IN YOUR PROFILE (USER CONTROL PANEL/PROFILE/EDIT SIGNATURE) WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: YOUR NAME, STORE NAME, STORE MAILING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.

THIRD: PLEASE POST AN ACCESS REQUEST TO THE SUPPORT GROUP. FROM THIS POINT YOUR IDENTITY WILL BE MANUALY VALIDATED AND YOUR ACCESS GRANTED ONLY IF VALIDATION CAN BE COMPLETED.

DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS SECTION CONTENT, ACCESS TO THE SECTION CAN ONLY BE GRANTED TO VERIFIED 12VOLT INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS.

****IF YOUR USER NAME IS BLUE, YOU ALREADY HAVE ACCESS TO THESUPPORT SECTION, AND DONT NEED TO REQUEST ACCESS*****

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT JOINDRE LE GROUPE « SUPPORT » ET ACCÈDER À LA SECTION PRIVÉ DU FORUM:

PREMiÈREMENT: VOUS AUREZ BESOIN DE SUIVRE LA PROCÉDURE D'ENREGISTREMENT DU FORUM (créer un nom d'utilisateur et mot de passe)

DEUXIÈMEMENT: Une fois inscrit, vous devez ajouter une signature complète dans votre profil (CONTROL Panneau utilisateur / Profil / Modifier signature) avec les informations suivantes: Votre nom, NOM DE MAGASIN, ADRESSE POSTALE DU MAGASIN ET NUMÉRO DE TÉLÉPHONE.

TROISIÈMEMENT: Écrire une demande d'accès au groupe « SUPPORT ». Dans ce forum. Votre identité sera manuellement validé et l’ACCÈS sera accordée que si le processus de VALIDATION peut être accomplies.

EN RAISON DE LA NATURE DU CONTENU DE CETTE SECTION, Son accès sera accordé SEULEMENT aux professionnels de l'industrie.

**** SI VOTRE NOM D'UTILISATEUR EST BLEUE, vous avez déjà accès à la SECTION PRIVÉE et n'avez pas besoin de demander l'accès *****
kevintporter
New User

user request

Post by kevintporter »

I don't have a store front but I've been doing 12v electronics for about 30 years. I worked for a company called Auto Sound for 10 years or so. Another ten years for Wilkinson's Upholstering for another ten, where I introduced 12v aftermarket products there. I was a tech for Verizon Mobile through Americomm but the used car market had too much fluctuation. I went to school and got my registered nurse degree. This was the first T harness I ever tried. I hard wired everything. Just trust that i'm not a hack, I know what i'm doing. Occasionally I find things to help others and there are times I need to ask a question.

Kevin

Murph
Site Admin

Re: user request

Post by Murph »

Kevin, the support group is for our dealers. It's a protected group for professionals who do this for a living. There are many websites and facebook group for the do it yourself crowd. Unfortunately, this is not one of them.
Brian Murphy
MECP Advanced Certified Installer
ADS Tech Support
Automotive Data Solutions inc.
8400, Bougainville, Montreal, QC.
1-866-427-2999
support@idatalink.com

Return to “Support forum private section access request”